Thursday 22 January 2015

Cayley + Ewald


I think the greatest privilege a photographer has is being able to witness the most special moments of people's lives.  Weddings are my favourites - and this one in particular.  From the moment I walked into the venue and saw the Girly Loveliness, I knew this was going to be a goodie... and all that beauty faded in comparison to the ceremony and especially, the vows.  I cried.  I don't even know the couple, yet as Cayley, declared her love to Ewald, the words she used are the same as I would love to be able to say to my husband one day.  This is one of those marriages that you just know God is going to use to build and bless His Kingdom; I pray all of His very best-est blessings upon them both as they start their Next Great Adventure together... thank you for allowing me to share a very small part of your special day.















 
 






 







 







No comments:

Post a Comment